Abestos concrete drill 10 mm FAEGP10
Abestos concrete drill Ø 10 mm 3 cutting edges.
The short flute developed at our request by the company DIAGER makes it possible to meet the constraints of asbestos sites and
avoids gel drips on the operator during drilling in the roof.
It is also a visual cue to avoid drilling too deep.
• Solid carbide insert with self-centering point
• Pad angle 135°
• 3 simultaneous contact points
• The new propeller offers a double cut: half-round and square
• SDS-plus compatible attachment
• The 3-piece monobloc cutting insert is an all-concrete solution
• Self-centering point provides precision when starting the hole
• The geometry of the head guarantees a perfectly round and calibrated hole
• The square propeller accelerates the rise of dust and increases the lifespan of the drill
- Ø 10 mm
- 210 mm
- 3 taillants carbures
- Quantité minimum
- A l'unité