Gel bag TRANSEGP250+ for crossing drill of Ø ≤ 14 mm - Rough surfaces
Gel bag for crossing drill of Ø ≤ 14 mm. Kit: "EGP inlet and EGP outlet” kit for Ø ≤ 14 mm. For rough surfaces
Capture and retention of all dusts at the source (Asbestos / Lead / Silica / Dusts,…)
Asbestos : All products in the EGP Drilling range, allow a dust level below the occupaional exposure limit value of 10f/L to be obtained.
This performance is achieved in compliance with the product instructions, in a regulatory operations and adequate staff training.
The solution is suitable for all types of dust: harmful or not (Asbestos / Lead / Silica / Dusts,…).
• Capture and retention of all dusts at the source (Asbestos / Lead / Silica / Dusts,…)
• Pre-dosed and ready to use product
• Transparent and non-harmful gel
• Cheap Solution
• Easy to use
• Reproducible operating mode
• Clean Site
• Protection of operators and their environment
• Limitation of handling and risks related to height working
• Product validated by regulations
- Percement traversant
- Ø ≤ 14 mm
- 2 poches à usage unique
- Quantité minimum
- 25 unités