EGP100 in case of 2
Gel bag for drilling Ø ≤ 8mm through smooth materials (paint, wallpaper, tiles, etc.).Capture and retention of all dusts at the source (Asbestos / Lead / Silica / Dusts,…).
Packaging: 5 cases of 2 EGP100
Capture and retention at source of fine and ultra-fine particles during drilling operations.
The solution is suitable for all types of dust: harmful or not (Asbestos / Lead / Silica / Dusts,…).
When used in accordance with our recommendations (see instructions), EGP gels can achieve a dust level below the occupational exposure limit value of 10f/L.
In France our solutions are recommended by the main workplaces health and safety organisations.
• Capture and retention of all dusts at the source (Asbestos / Lead / Silica / Dusts,…
• Pre-dosed and ready to use product
• Transparent and non-harmful gel
• Cheap Solution
• Easy to use
• Reproducible operating mode
• Clean Site
• Protection of operators and their environment
• Limitation of handling and risks related to height working
• Product validated by regulations
• Size: 80 x 128 mm
• Gel volume: 95 ml
• Weight: 110 g
• Collector Ø: 50 mm
- Ø ≤ 8 mm
- en poche à usage unique
- Quantité minimum
- 120 unités